All Monkey Wrench ukuleles are individual and unique, made in America and built to last.
Finishes will be either lacquer or a polished hard oil finish. These artisan quality, solid body instruments are large enough to hold and are comfortable to play.
Keep coming back to see the latest invention. Most share the following features:
Tenor and Baritone Models available. (Check the BLOG page for pictures of new models)
- Tuned in GCEA with a low G string. Baritone tuning DGBE
- Solid body Steel string Electric ukulele.
- Solid Alder Hardwood Body with 1/4″ solid Hardwood top.
- Maple Hardwood neck with a fixed carbon fiber truss rod.
- Rosewood or Jatoba fretboard with 20 frets.
- Open backed geared tuners, and Strap buttons.
- PRODIGY or EMG dual blade hummbucker pickups with volume & tone control.
- Black Padded Gig Bag.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee (See the INFO page for details)
Custom or standard orders take approximately 30 days to complete. Please see ordering policy in the INFO page
If you have any questions, or would like to see more pictures, please contact us using the contact page or at firstname.lastname@example.org